- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Frank Gorshin played the Cheronian Commissioner Bele in the morality tale on racism, “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield”—but did you know he was also an incredible celebrity impersonator, even apart from playing the Riddler of 1960s TV Batman?
Gorshin was already a household name for doing voices the likes of James Cagney, Richard Burton and Kirk Douglas—and many today may be unaware that he garnered an Emmy nomination for the Riddler. What's more, not only did Star Trek score a real “get” to have him as Bele, but that role won him a second Emmy nomination. The 1934-born native of Pittsburgh, Pa., and Army Air Forces veteran of World War II with a slew of film credits to boot, died at age 88 in 2005.