- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A predator that feeds on tribbles, a glommer is larger than the average hand, and has a reddish four-legged body. Each leg has two joints, and the foot pads have four toes. The glommer also has two tiny arms and four-fingered paws, a pair of yellow eyes on stalks, and six white horns ringing its upper body. To eat a tribble, a glommer will crouch above it, and ingest it through an unseen orifice on its underside, leaving no trace of its prey behind. Unknown to most, the glommer is a Klingon genetic construct — an artificial creature — and intergalactic trader Cyrano Jones stole the prototype in 2269.
Related News Articles
- Birthday Wishes For David Gerrold No Tribble At All
- William Schallert Remembers Nilz Baris and Varani
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Trek Writer David Gerrold Looks Back - Part 2
- Trek Writer David Gerrold Looks Back - Part 1
- John Billingsley Answers Fan Questions - Part 2
- This Week in Star Trek History: July 28 - Aug 3