- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Scientist from the Cardassian Ministry of Science. In 2371, Gilora and her colleague, Ulani Belor, worked with Starfleet personnel at Deep Space 9 to test a subspace radio relay station. This experiment was intended to allow communication between the Alpha and Gamma Quadrants through the Bajoran wormhole. While working with Chief O'Brien on the project, Gilora mistook O'Brien's overt display of irritation toward her as an overture to mating, as is Cardassian custom.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection