- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Betazoid aide to Admiral Norah Satie who came aboard the Enterprise-D with Satie in 2367 to investigate a suspected security breach. He accused Enterprise-D crew member Simon Tarses of being a co-conspirator in the theft of engine schematics by Romulan operatives, and claimed to sense guilt in the young officer. Genestra's accusation was erroneous, however — it was discovered that Tarses was feeling guilty over falsifying his Starfleet application to hide the fact that his grandfather was Romulan, but he had nothing to do with the espionage at issue. Satie and Genestra were ultimately discredited for their overly-earnest "witch hunt."