- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Class M farm world where Worf was raised by the Rozhenkos after he was orphaned at Khitomer had barely 20,000 human colonists, but enough for its schools to have teams playing sports such as soccer. As the only Klingon he was the biggest and strongest, but the fatal neck injury he unintentionally inflicted on a soccer opponent at age 13 left him cautious and restrained for fear of hurting others. He and his foster brother Nikolai entered Starfleet Academy at the same age, but the human youth disliked it and returned to Gault before striking out on his own.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Top 10 Uses of the Vulcan Nerve Pinch
- Poll Says Star Trek Academy You'd Attend Is...
- Check Out All The Releases So Far In The Official Starships Collection
- GUEST BLOG: Designing the Mogh Battle Cruiser
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...