- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An unemployed person living in San Francisco's Sanctuary District A from 2022 to 2024. He had come to San Francisco to work in a brewery, but got laid off along with a bunch of other employees when new equipment was installed, and ended up in the Sanctuary. He had never been in trouble with the law, and only wanted a chance to work and live like regular people. Garcia was one of several Sanctuary residents who spoke on the Net (courtesy of Chris Brynner) to make the world aware of the plight of the homeless and disenfranchised. This took place in the midst of the uprising that later became known as the Bell Riots, which ultimately led to sweeping social reforms in the 21st-century United States.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection