- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
That quarter of the Milky Way Galaxy appearing to be located between 9 and 12 o'clock if the great plane of the galaxy is viewed as a clockface and the 6 o'clock position bisects the Sol system.
The Gamma Quadrant had been surveyed only remotely until the discovery of the Bajoran wormhole opened it to direct exploration -- and brought on the conflict with the quadrant's major power, the malevolent Dominion and its Founder shapeshifters, Vorta and Jem'Hadar fighters.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan