- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A peaceful, defenseless world whose atmospheric radiation levels rise by 3,000% when an alien vessel leaking enormous amounts of radiation is pulled into orbit in 236; three small island groups are projected to be the hardest hit. Its humanoid natives, who have a distinctive slotted nose with dual tendrils extending down over the mouth to the lower jaw, are led by an planet-wide official carrying the title "chairman".
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014