- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A peaceful, defenseless world whose atmospheric radiation levels rise by 3,000% when an alien vessel leaking enormous amounts of radiation is pulled into orbit in 236; three small island groups are projected to be the hardest hit. Its humanoid natives, who have a distinctive slotted nose with dual tendrils extending down over the mouth to the lower jaw, are led by an planet-wide official carrying the title "chairman".
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products