- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A strategic Federation world less than half a light-year from the Neutral Zone and always in darkness. Swept by severe electrical storms of charged-particle precipitation that block sensors and communication but not transporter beams, the planet has magnetic fields that break down the synaptic connections of neurons, leading to mental damage.
A Romulan craft of at least two crash-landed there on a never-explained mission circa stardate 43349.2 and nearly sparked an incident between the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and a Warbird sent to retrieve them. At probably a high warp speed as used by the Romulans, the planet is six hours from their side of the Neutral Zone, or an hour from the Federation's side. Two years later, the stolen Vulcan ship T'Pau was delivered there by the Ferengi smuggler Omag to a Barolian freighter en route to Romulus to be used as one of the three "Trojan horse" invasion ships on Vulcan.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now