- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Galileo, Shuttlecraft (NCC-1701-7)
- Next Article
Hood, U.S.S. (NCC-1703)
- Previous Article
Galileo II, Shuttlecraft
One of the shuttlecraft on board the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701. The craft was lost in 2267 near Taurus II during its investigation of the Murasaki Effect and replaced with a same-numbered craft dubbed the "Galileo II." The shuttlecraft bears the name of the great Earth mathematician and astronomer who first used a telescope, Galileo Galilei.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...