- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Galileo 5, Shuttlecraft
- Next Article
Captain Klaa's Bird-of-Prey
- Previous Article
This U.S.S. Enterprise-A shuttle was commandeered by Sybok on Nimbus III. With Kirk and his landing party hostage, and with Sulu at the helm, Sybok forced Kirk to take him to Enterprise, so that the zealous Vulcan could use the starship to reach Sha Ka Ree.
Kirk instructed Sulu and the Enterprise to prepare for "Emergency Landing Plan 'B'," which eventually lead to crashing the shuttle in the Enterprise's hangar deck.
Uhura also used the shuttle to pick up Kirk and other crew members from Yosemite National Park.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Zoe Saldana, Part 2
- FIRST LOOK: Federation: The First 150 Years Trailer
- Doohan's Ashes Launched Into Orbit
- Laurence Luckinbill Talks Trek V, Sybok & Career, Part 2
- Laurence Luckinbill Talks Trek V, Sybok & Career, Part 1
- One Trek Mind #25: The Trouble With Star Trek V
- One Trek Mind #20: Best Of Shatner, Non-Trek Variety