- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Bajoran farmer, member of the Shakaar resistance cell during the Cardassian occupation of Bajor. During the occupation, Furel rescued fellow cell members Shakaar, Lupaza, and Kira Nerys from a Cardassian interrogation center. While the rescue was a success, Furel lost his left arm during the fight. He refused to have it replaced, fearing it would be ungrateful to the Prophets, whom he believed allowed him to rescue his friends. After the occupation, Furel settled on a farm in his home province of Dahkur. Furel was killed in 2373 when Silaran Prin, a Cardassian who had been injured by the Shakaar resistance cell, sought to win revenge on former members of the Shakaar group. Furel, who had traveled to Deep Space 9 to protect Kira Nerys, was killed along with Lupaza by a hunter probe.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection