- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Chairman of the New Essentialists Movement, a reactionary organization dedicated to "restoring the moral traditions" of the Federation .
In 2373, Fullerton and several members of the New Essentialists Movement journeyed to Risa to hold rallies, protesting the vacation planet as an example of what he saw as serious decay in the moral fiber of the Federation. Fullerton subsequently sabotaged the planet's weather control system in order to make their point that Federation citizens were becoming too complacent.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan