- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Chairman of the New Essentialists Movement, a reactionary organization dedicated to "restoring the moral traditions" of the Federation .
In 2373, Fullerton and several members of the New Essentialists Movement journeyed to Risa to hold rallies, protesting the vacation planet as an example of what he saw as serious decay in the moral fiber of the Federation. Fullerton subsequently sabotaged the planet's weather control system in order to make their point that Federation citizens were becoming too complacent.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!