- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This small, warp-drive cargo ship of unknown registry, was destroyed when its aphasia-panicked captain, Jaheel, tried to pull away from Deep Space Nine with the mooring clamps still attached to this ship.
Initially needing its anti-matter flow converter re-adjusted, Jaheel's ship carried a load of perishable "Tamen Sasheer" due for Largo V. The cargo was delayed, for over two days, on Deep Space Nine.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!