- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This small, warp-drive cargo ship of unknown registry, was destroyed when its aphasia-panicked captain, Jaheel, tried to pull away from Deep Space Nine with the mooring clamps still attached to this ship.
Initially needing its anti-matter flow converter re-adjusted, Jaheel's ship carried a load of perishable "Tamen Sasheer" due for Largo V. The cargo was delayed, for over two days, on Deep Space Nine.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan