- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This small, warp-drive cargo ship of unknown registry, was destroyed when its aphasia-panicked captain, Jaheel, tried to pull away from Deep Space Nine with the mooring clamps still attached to this ship.
Initially needing its anti-matter flow converter re-adjusted, Jaheel's ship carried a load of perishable "Tamen Sasheer" due for Largo V. The cargo was delayed, for over two days, on Deep Space Nine.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection