- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet science officer aboard the U.S.S. Roosevelt assimilated during the Borg/Federation battle at Wolf 359 in 2367. After about a year, the Cube she occupied was damaged by an electrokinetic storm, and her link to the Collective was severed along with her fellow drones. Regaining their original personalities, Dr. Frazier and her fellow survivors colonized a planet in the Nekrit Expanse. But it was not long before a great deal of infighting occurred among the settlers. In 2373, the U.S.S. Voyager encountered these colonists, and Frazier asked the crew's help in reactivating the neural-electric field generator from her damaged Cube in order to establish a new link among them and restore peace. Captain Janeway refused, fearing the potential repercussions of creating a new "collective." But Frazier and her people coerced Chakotay, using a neural link on him, to fulfill their request anyway.
Dr. Frazier's ancestors were Texas homesteaders, and her mother was famous for her Texas barbecue, which Riley had recurring dreams about. Her favorite flower is bluebonnets, which she used to pick back home in Texas with her grandfather.
Related News Articles
- I Want To Speak...
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- One Trek Mind #38: One Trek Mind LIVE in Vegas, Baby
- Remembering George Murdock, 1930-2012
- Guest Blog: The Foundry for Star Trek Online
- Borg Attack Recap: Resistance Not Futile
- ATTENTION: Important Information Regarding Borg Retaliation