- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
They intentionally kept their planet secret after a history of persecution by "Solids" that fueled their all-powerful drive to control the chaos around them. Beginning some 2,000 years ago, they sought to maintain "order" out of this chaos with a rule based on strict obedience, enforced by the Jem'Hadar troops they genetically bred into chemical addiction for control, and administered by the Vorta they cloned — both of whom worship the Founders as gods.
In natural form, the Founders exist as a gelatinous liquid and can unite in what is described as the Great Link — which they can leave and reform into any any shape whenever possible. Until Odo's torn loyalties led him to defend the U.S.S Defiant by accidentally killing a Changeling spy in 2371, no Founder had ever harmed another.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees