- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The original and otherwise unnamed Gamma Quadrant planet of Constable Odo's changeling race, the Founders of the Dominion, was an always-dark Class M rogue planet within the Omarion Nebula before its obliteration by a later-ambushed invasion force of secret Cardassian and Romulan ships. Along with the oceans of Great Link shapeshifters it had native flora -- apparently able to grow without photosynthesis or any process related to a home sun. After that incident, a new home was selected in secret.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection