- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The original and otherwise unnamed Gamma Quadrant planet of Constable Odo's changeling race, the Founders of the Dominion, was an always-dark Class M rogue planet within the Omarion Nebula before its obliteration by a later-ambushed invasion force of secret Cardassian and Romulan ships. Along with the oceans of Great Link shapeshifters it had native flora -- apparently able to grow without photosynthesis or any process related to a home sun. After that incident, a new home was selected in secret.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!