- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An Earth term for gasoline, oil, coal, natural gas, and other fuels used for power sources that derived from the organic remains of dinosaurs and other long-dead, buried lifeforms. Archer implies that, despite knowing the limits of fossil fuel supplies since 1974, it was not until 2061 that they were finally surpassed for cleaner, more efficient and abundant power sources.