- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The recorder stores data and visual records from critical areas on a ship. It is intended for use by investigators to gather evidence in the event of an accident involving or aboard the ship.
In 2285, Admiral Kirk and Ambassador Sarek used recorder visual data to determine that Captain Spock had placed his katra into Dr. McCoy.
Related News Articles
- Vegas Con Preview: One Trek Mind LIVE!
- Catching Up With Star Trek III's Mr. Adventure
- Doohan's Ashes Launched Into Orbit
- Creation's Philly/NJ Trek Convention, Day 1 Recap
- One Trek Mind #26: Pets In Star Trek
- One Trek Mind #20: Best Of Shatner, Non-Trek Variety
- Robin Curtis Looks Back At Saavik & TNG, Part 1