- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Popular gladiator in the brutal televised arena battles on planet 892-IV. Known in the arena as Flavius Maximus, he rejected the Roman culture of the planet and refused to kill when he heard the words of the Children of the Sun, and opted to live in a cave along with other believers. He was captured in 2267, along with the Enterprise landing party investigating the fate of the S.S. Beagle crew. Flavius was killed trying to prevent the televised execution of James Kirk.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set
- Shatner To Guest Star on Live Episode of Hot in Cleveland