- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A rare phenomenon, a nebula formed around a neutron star, that the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is to study circa stardate 45852.1; it is vividly red and includes higher than usual levels of hydrogen, helium and trionium. It also contains an intelligent energy-vortex life form capable of metamorphosis and the first recorded instance of energy strands that create a drag against the ship's shields and prevent creation of a warp field.
$12.95 $7.99Buy Now
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now