- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Friend of Julian Bashir who created the Vic Fontaine holosuite program which proved to be very popular at Deep Space 9. Felix designed Fontaine to be self-aware as a hologram, believing it would give the character an attitude appropriate for the 1960's era he represented. Felix also inserted a "jack-in-the-box" in Vic's program — a deeply buried surprise algorithm to keep things interesting — in the form of Frankie Eyes, a mobster character who threatened Vic's life and livelihood. The jack-in-the-box would not allow deletion of characters, and resetting the program would eliminate all of Vic's memories, so users were forced to help Vic defeat Frankie Eyes in a way that was period-specific.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection