- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This Kantare man was the chief engineer of a transport vessel that crash-landed circa 2130. Ezral believed himself to be responsible for the death of most of the crew, so he created holographic versions of the crewmembers, to serve as companions for his daughter, Liana. When Ezral's ruse was discovered by Archer, Ezral agreed to return to his home planet with his daughter.