- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Exeter (NCC-1672), U.S.S.
- Next Article
Farragut, U.S.S. (NCC-1647)
- Previous Article
Constitution-class Federation starship, registry no. NCC-1672, commanded by Captain Ronald Tracey. In 2268, the Exeter visited planet Omega IV, where Captain Tracey brought back a deadly virus from an ancient bacteriological war which infected his entire crew and reduced them to dehydrated crystals. Having developed an immunity from the planet's atmosphere, Tracey returned to the surface and became involved in the internal struggles there, providing the primitive civilization with phaser weapons. Tracey was discovered by the U.S.S. Enterprise and arrested on charges of violating the Prime Directive.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December