- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Cardassian officer, commander of the Vetar, a Galor-class warship. In 2370, Evek led a mission to planet Dorvan V to survey the buildings and equipment that would be left behind when the Native American settlers evacuated. When the colonists refused to leave, it appeared an armed conflict would ensue. Evek, who had lost two of his three sons in the war with the Federation, agreed to withdraw his troops from the surface until some solution could be reached. Following the incident at Dorvan V, Gul Evek remained in the Demilitarized Zone. Later that year, Evek's ship came under attack by Maquis ships. The Enterprise-D intervened and was able to halt the Maquis attack.
When Deep Space 9 personnel contacted Evek for advice on eradicating a vole infestation, Evek wryly suggested that a Federation withdrawal from Bajor might help. Evek interrogated suspected Maquis terrorist William Samuels. He later confronted a group of Federation colony leaders on Volon III, accusing them of taking part in a Starfleet plot to arm the colonists in the Demilitarized Zone, in violation of the new Federation-Cardassian Treaty. Evek was responsible for the arrest of Starfleet officer Miles O'Brien in 2370. Evek later testified against O'Brien during his trial.
Gul Evek commanded the Galor-class warship that pursued Chakotay's Maquis ship into the Badlands in 2371, where Evek was believed killed.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1