- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2252, Charlie was the sole survivor of a transport crash on the planet Thasus. Charlie, who was only three years old at the time, was raised by the Thasians, a noncorporeal species. Charlie claimed to have survived by learning from the ship's computer tapes, but it was later found that the Thasians gave Charlie extraordinary mental powers in order for him to survive on Thasus. At the age of 17, Charlie was rescued by the crew of the science vessel, Antares. He was then transferred to the U.S.S. Enterprise. His social inexperience combined with his mental powers made him too dangerous to live with humans, so the Thasians took him back to live on Thasus.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals