- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A group of condemned spirits claimed to be crew members from this Daedalus-class ship in 2368. The criminal spirits took over the bodies of Deanna Troi, Data and Miles O'Brien in an attempt to escape their imprisonment in a penal colony. In reality, the crew of the Essex, including Captain Bryce Shumar, all perished when their ship was destroyed in an electromagnetic storm caused by the condemned spirits. Registry NCC-173.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman