- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
- Next Article
Farragut, U.S.S (NCC-60591)
- Previous Article
Enterprise (nautical vessel)
An upgrade of the Excelsior-class, she was the third Federation starship to bear the name Enterprise.
During her maiden voyage under Captain Harriman, the starship received a distress call from two El-Aurian transport vessels caught in a strange, mysterious energy ribbon. Kirk, on board as an honored guest, assisted in the rescue while the Enterprise-B got caught in the Nexus.
Kirk was integral in saving the ship, but as the Enterprise pulls away, the ribbon suddenly strikes the starship, tearing a large gash through the hull.
In its wake, it left only a gaping hole in the bulkhead where Captain Kirk once was.