- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Crew member serving aboard the Enterprise-D in 2366-67 whose husband, Marc Brooks, died in late 2366 in an accident. Rather than grieve properly, though, Ensign Brooks kept busier than usual, volunteering for extra time in the nursery, excelling in her language studies, and never missing a single hour of her duties. She visited Counselor Troi for a therapy session on what would have been her husband's 38th birthday (Stardate 44356) and realized she had not yet accepted his death. Troi handed her a music box that reminded Brooks of her husband, and caused her to cry for two hours that night. During subsequent visits, Troi lost her empathic powers, and eventually resigned as ship's counselor, but Brooks convinced Troi that she had helped her despite her disability.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products