- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Prior to his role as Quark's nephew "Nog" on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Aron Eisenberg could be seen (sans prosthetics) in leading roles on various television series and films. These works include Tales from the Crypt, "Amityville - The Evil Escapes," The Wonder Years, "The Liar's Club," "Playroom," "The Horror Show," "Puppet Master III," "Streets" and "Beverly Hills Brats."
Eisenberg has also performed on stage in such productions as "The Indian Wants," "On Borrowed Time" and "Minor Demons." His work in the latter production earned him a 'Zony' award for Best Supporting Actor. Occasionally, Eisenberg wears a director's hat for theatrical productions, like for the recent "The Business of Murder" at the Conejo Players Theater.
In his free time, Eisenberg enjoys mountain biking, soccer and spending time with his family.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees