- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Prior to his role as Quark's nephew "Nog" on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Aron Eisenberg could be seen (sans prosthetics) in leading roles on various television series and films. These works include Tales from the Crypt, "Amityville - The Evil Escapes," The Wonder Years, "The Liar's Club," "Playroom," "The Horror Show," "Puppet Master III," "Streets" and "Beverly Hills Brats."
Eisenberg has also performed on stage in such productions as "The Indian Wants," "On Borrowed Time" and "Minor Demons." His work in the latter production earned him a 'Zony' award for Best Supporting Actor. Occasionally, Eisenberg wears a director's hat for theatrical productions, like for the recent "The Business of Murder" at the Conejo Players Theater.
In his free time, Eisenberg enjoys mountain biking, soccer and spending time with his family.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan