- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A renowned physicist from Earth's 20th century, Einstein's articulation of fundamental principles of space-time, energy, light and gravitation revolutionized human scientific and philosophical thought.
The U.S.S. Enterprise-D featured Einstein in various holodeck programs. In 2367, Reginald Barclay, using his Cytherian-enhanced intelligence, spent a night discussing grand unification theories with a holodeck simulation of Albert Einstein. The holographic Einstein was later enlisted by Data, to participate in a custom-designed poker game on the holodeck. Here, Data could play with other such scientific luminaries as Sir Isaac Newton and Professor Stephen Hawking.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine