- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Chief of Medicine on Hospital Ship 4-2 which hovered over the Dinaali world, who reported to chief administrator Chellick. Dr. Dysek worked primarily in Level Blue, where the highest-priority patients were treated. Voyager's EMH convinced Dr. Dysek that he had learned how to manipulate the "system" to ensure he would not lose his allocation of resources. The bureaucratic favors the EMH did put Dr. Dysek on his side when he framed Chellick into allowing lower-priority patients to get the life-saving treatments they needed.