- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A pharmaceutical substance that Dr. Leonard H. McCoy administered to Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu after Sulu suffered the toxic bite of the retlaw plant on the planet Phylos on stardate 5554.4 (2269). Although the toxins in the retlaw plant proved resistant to McCoy's dylovene, the native Phylosians managed to cure Sulu's case of plant poisoning using an indigenous medicinal substance.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2