- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A pharmaceutical substance that Dr. Leonard H. McCoy administered to Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu after Sulu suffered the toxic bite of the retlaw plant on the planet Phylos on stardate 5554.4 (2269). Although the toxins in the retlaw plant proved resistant to McCoy's dylovene, the native Phylosians managed to cure Sulu's case of plant poisoning using an indigenous medicinal substance.