- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Romulan citizen born in 2356, D'Tan grew up believing that Romulus would someday reunify with Vulcan. His parents wanted him to learn the Vulcan language, as did their parents before them, to prepare for the day when Romulans would live again with their Vulcan cousins.
D'Tan learned the language with a set of marble-sized toys that represented the syllabic nucleus of the Vulcan language. One of his favorite books was one that told the story of the Vulcan separation. At the age of 12, D'Tan participated in underground efforts to bring Romulan society closer to this reunification, and befriending Ambassador Spock in the process.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products