- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Romulan citizen born in 2356, D'Tan grew up believing that Romulus would someday reunify with Vulcan. His parents wanted him to learn the Vulcan language, as did their parents before them, to prepare for the day when Romulans would live again with their Vulcan cousins.
D'Tan learned the language with a set of marble-sized toys that represented the syllabic nucleus of the Vulcan language. One of his favorite books was one that told the story of the Vulcan separation. At the age of 12, D'Tan participated in underground efforts to bring Romulan society closer to this reunification, and befriending Ambassador Spock in the process.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...