- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Security officer aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-D. In 2367 Lt. D'Sora broke up with her boyfriend Jeff Arton, and while "on the rebound" began a brief romance with Data. Despite the android's attempts to program himself with the intricacies of love, the relationship was awkward. At one point Jenna told Data that there was something artificial about his behavior, and Data concurred, reminding her that all of his behavior was based on a program and therefore artificial. Before long she broke off the relationship, realizing that her previous boyfriend was unemotional and that her choice of Data, a man completely incapable of emotion, indicated a pattern that she could no longer deny.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now