- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Fourth planet (pronounced "DRAY-muh") of the Selcundi Drema system, home of a humanoid race unaware of interstellar travel and, like the other worlds in its sector, plagued by volcanic instability.
It was found to have the largest lode of dilithium ore ever discovered, the cause of its instability until the U.S.S. Enterprise-D helped relieve the tectonic pressures and, in the process, save its people without their knowledge.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now