- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Fourth planet (pronounced "DRAY-muh") of the Selcundi Drema system, home of a humanoid race unaware of interstellar travel and, like the other worlds in its sector, plagued by volcanic instability.
It was found to have the largest lode of dilithium ore ever discovered, the cause of its instability until the U.S.S. Enterprise-D helped relieve the tectonic pressures and, in the process, save its people without their knowledge.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month