- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Fourth planet (pronounced "DRAY-muh") of the Selcundi Drema system, home of a humanoid race unaware of interstellar travel and, like the other worlds in its sector, plagued by volcanic instability.
It was found to have the largest lode of dilithium ore ever discovered, the cause of its instability until the U.S.S. Enterprise-D helped relieve the tectonic pressures and, in the process, save its people without their knowledge.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone