- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Deprival of sleep from the "rapid-eye movement" phase restricts dreaming and causes the loss of concentration and cognitive abilities. Paranoia, hallucinations, and insanity are all common symptoms. While in a Tyken's Rift, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D crew's REM sleep was disrupted by the telepathic distress signals sent by an alien crew similarly stranded.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More