- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Alpha Quadrant Class-M world, uninhabited prior to 2370, in the same sector as Bajor and the Sefalla system, though native Bajoran Major Kira had never heard of it. The planet features a stable orbit, temperate climate with mild winters, very low surface radiation, good soil with plenty of suitable farmland, and a long growing season. It was the second choice of a new home for 3 million displaced Skrreea, after they were refused the opportunity to settle on Bajor, which their leaders had originally determined to be their legendary promised land of "Kentanna."
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection