- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Alpha Quadrant Class-M world, uninhabited prior to 2370, in the same sector as Bajor and the Sefalla system, though native Bajoran Major Kira had never heard of it. The planet features a stable orbit, temperate climate with mild winters, very low surface radiation, good soil with plenty of suitable farmland, and a long growing season. It was the second choice of a new home for 3 million displaced Skrreea, after they were refused the opportunity to settle on Bajor, which their leaders had originally determined to be their legendary promised land of "Kentanna."
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon