- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The two Dramian planets exist in the remote Draman star system, out of reach of standard Federation communication. Dramia appears maroon from orbit, and Dramia II red, and both their atmospheres are breathable for humans. Although Dramia is a technologically advanced civilization, the people of Dramia II were wiped out in 2251 by a plague that had only one survivor. For nearly two decades, the Dramians blamed Dr. Leonard McCoy and his medical team for causing the plague, but in 2270, when the Enterprise delivers medical supplies to Dramia, the truth behind the plague is revealed. Establishing McCoy's innocence was important, because Dramian justice is known to be swift and merciless.