- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
He won fame and two Emmy Awards as developmentally disabled Bennie Stulwicz on LA Law and then turned to sinister roles for years, but Larry Drake’s Chellick in “Critical Care”—Voyager’s look at healthcare inequality—is just numbly bureaucratic, to great effect.
Drake, a 1950 native of Tulsa, Okla., studied theatre at the University of Oklahoma. He has amassed TV and film credits ranging from the title role in Darkman, its sequel and American Pie 2, to Fox’s Firefly and ABC’s Boston Legal, and even the voice of Pops on Cartoon Network’s Johnny Bravo.