- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Hot, desolate Class-M planet where the Breen operate dilithium mines. Severe ionic interference in its atmosphere caused the Cardassian prison transport Ravinok to crash-land on Dozaria in 2366 after being attached by Breen warships. The survivors — Bajorans and Cardassians — were forced to labor in the mines, and were rescued six years later by Kira Nerys and Gul Dukat.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan