- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Resident of a village on Boraal II that was unknowingly transplanted to a holodeck on the Enterprise-D in 2370, thanks to Nikolai Rozhenko. Dobara became pregnant with Dr. Rozhenko's child before the journey started, and when they arrived at their new home, Vacca VI, Rozhenko chose to remain with Dobara's people and live with her. When she met Rozhenko's brother, Worf, she witnessed the differences between the brothers, and she urged Worf to stand by Nikolai.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman