- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Pentaran shuttle pilot who was assigned to transport Captain Picard and Ensign Crusher from the Enterprise-D on his mining shuttle the Nenebek to a conference on his home planet of Pentarus V in 2367. The dilapidated shuttle malfunctioned and Dirgo had to crash-land it on Lambda Paz, a barely Class-M moon in the Pentaran system. In the ensuing struggle for survival on the desert world, Dirgo was reluctant to accept Picard's authority. Trying to reach a source of water being protected by a forcefield, Dirgo's impulsive actions with a phaser got him killed by an electrical "sentry."
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1