- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Pentaran shuttle pilot who was assigned to transport Captain Picard and Ensign Crusher from the Enterprise-D on his mining shuttle the Nenebek to a conference on his home planet of Pentarus V in 2367. The dilapidated shuttle malfunctioned and Dirgo had to crash-land it on Lambda Paz, a barely Class-M moon in the Pentaran system. In the ensuing struggle for survival on the desert world, Dirgo was reluctant to accept Picard's authority. Trying to reach a source of water being protected by a forcefield, Dirgo's impulsive actions with a phaser got him killed by an electrical "sentry."
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now