- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical procedure which applies electrical energy directly to a humanoid nervous system in an effort to revive neural activity, using a neural stimulator device. When Natasha Yar was critically wounded by Armus in 2364, direct reticular stimulation was attempted but unsuccessful in her revival.