- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star system in Sector 1607, a politically neutral region, with no planets but rather a large mass of dust and rocks, some as large as moons. The U.S.S. Pegasus conducted an illegal test of a phasing cloak in the area, and a malfunction caused the ship to be left partially phased within the body of Asteroid Gamma 601, one of Devolin's larger rocks. It was discovered 12 years later by the U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products