- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star system in Sector 1607, a politically neutral region, with no planets but rather a large mass of dust and rocks, some as large as moons. The U.S.S. Pegasus conducted an illegal test of a phasing cloak in the area, and a malfunction caused the ship to be left partially phased within the body of Asteroid Gamma 601, one of Devolin's larger rocks. It was discovered 12 years later by the U.S.S. Enterprise-D.