- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Class-M planet in the Marrab sector, home of a species that exists a fraction of a second out of phase with "normal" time and that thrives on neural energy stolen from dying lifeforms. Upon visiting Devidia II in 2368, Picard's crew discovered the shapeshifting Devidians were travelling through time to 19th-century Earth to extract human lifeforce from epidemic victims there.
The planet had been explored or at least surveyed before, since it was known to be the only home of the one-celled microorganism identified as LB-10445.