- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Commander of the Federation starship U.S.S. Hood. Lt. Commander William Riker served as DeSoto's first officer in the early 2360s after having served aboard the Potemkin and prior to joining the Enterprise-D as first officer. Captain DeSoto spoke very highly of Riker, despite an incident in which Riker refused to let DeSoto beam into a hazardous situation. In 2366, DeSoto and the Hood were assigned to transport mission specialist Tam Elbrun for a priority rendezvous with the Enterprise-D.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014