- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Though ships have always avoided it, a stranded Kai Taluno had first reported odd phenomenon there in the 22nd century; five of the nine known Bajoran orbs were found within it over the past 10,000 years, and 23 navigation reports of severe local neutrino disturbances are on record. In 2337, some 32 years before the Cardassian withdrawal from Bajor, it is also where Constable Odo was found. An extremely rare and violent plasma disruption in the belt circa stardate 47182.1 forced evacuation of nearby Deep Space Nine for all but a skeleton crew — when the Trill Verad tried to hijack the Dax symbiont.
The chance of sail damage from an ion storm while passing through the belt was one reason Chief O'Brien discounted the legendary solar-sail flight of an ancient Bajoran to Cardassia. But in recreating this mythical journey, Commander Sisko and his son Jake proved it could have occurred — it is believed that tachyon eddies in the Denorios Belt propelled the solar-sail vessel across interstellar distances at warp speed.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection