- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Crewmember on the U.S.S. Enterprise-D. Deng was part of the team under the supervision of Nella Daren that set up thermal deflectors to protect a Federation outpost from a firestorm on planet Bersallis III in 2369. The firestorm came in quicker and stronger than expected, and eight of her fellow crewmembers died. But Deng and Daren survived by modifying their phasers to create resonant disruptions in the deflector field, which formed small pockets inside the plane of the field. While they themselves were protected, they could only stand there helplessly while crewman Richardson was engulfed by the firestorm.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals