- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A dying Denevan native flew one of these small, one-person spacecrafts directly into the system's sun in 2267. The pilot had been infested with Denevan neural parasites, which were eradicated by the ultraviolent light of the sun. This information proved helpful when Spock was attacked by one of the creatures.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TOS Guest Star Katherine Woodville, 1938-2013
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set